Cold Coffee with Ice Cream
This Cold Coffee with Ice Cream is made with only a few ingredients and ready in 5 minutes. It's perfect thirst quencher for hot summer days.
Blender or Nutribullet
Ice cream scoop
- 3 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee mixed with 3 teaspoons of warm water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Optional toppings: whipped cream chocolate sprinkles, chocolate syrup.
Place the ice cream, instant coffee, milk and ice cubes into a blender or nutribullet.
Blend until smooth and frothy.
Pour into chilled glasses.
Top with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate syrup.
- Ice Cream: Use good quality ice cream. You can also play around with flavors. Use coffee ice cream for a more intense coffee flavor. Or go for chocolate ice cream if you want to go for a mocha flavor.
- Instant Coffee: I find this the easiest, but you can substitute with freshly brewed coffee that's been cooled down, espresso, or even cold-brewed coffee.
- Milk: Use full-fat milk for the creamiest results. Or go for non-dairy alternatives such as almond milk or oat milk.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 123mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1318IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg