Chocolate Banana Milkshake (3 Ingredients)
This Chocolate Banana Milkshake is a delicious treat, requires only 3 ingredients, and is ready in less than 5 minutes!
Blender or Hand blender
Ice cream scoop
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk can adjust amount for thicker or thinner consistency
- 1 banana
- Whipped cream for topping optional
- Chocolate syrup optional
Place chocolate ice cream, milk and banana in a blender. Blend until thoroughly combined.
Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup
Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
- Milk: Use full fat or whole milk for best results. Can substitute with skim milk.
- Ice cream: Use real ice cream, and full fat for the best flavor and result.
- Toppings: cookies, candies, slice fruits, and even brownies or mini marshmallows would be great with this milkshake.
- Chill Your Glass: Put your glass in the fridge before making the milkshake. A nice and cold glass will keep the milkshake nice and cold too.
- Best Quality Ingredients: Since this recipe requires only a few ingredients, use the best quality you can find.
- Make it Thicker or Thinner: To change the consistency of the milkshake, you can add more or less milk.
- Increase the Recipe Servings: If you want to make a bigger serving of this milkshake, simply double the ingredients.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 583mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 1mg