Golden crispy chicken nuggets - so delicious with a hint of garlic and green chilies.
Servings 2 -3
- 500 grams boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 3-4 garlic cloves minced finely
- 1 small green chili minced finely
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
- Water as needed
- Oil for frying
Combine all the ingredients, until you have a thick batter. You may have to adjust the amount of flour and water to get the right consistency. The batter should be thick and all the chicken pieces should be thoroughly coated with the batter.
Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Overnight is better.
In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil for frying, about one inch deep.
Using a spoon drop in the the chicken nuggets, and fry on each side for about 1-2 minutes until the nuggets are golden brown and cooked through.