Walnut Brownie Oatmeal Bowl with Strawberries
This Walnut Brownie Oatmeal Bowl with Strawberries is the perfect delicious fix for when you're craving chocolate in the morning. And it's healthy too, kinda!
- 4 tablespoons quick cooking oats I used Quakers
- 3/4 - 1 cup full fat milk this depends on how thick or thin you want your oats' consistency to be
- 3 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips I used Hershey's
- Sugar to taste optional
- A handful of crushed walnuts
- A handful of chopped strawberries
In a microwave safe bowl add the oats, and the milk and heat for 1-2 minutes until the oats are cooked. This will depend on the power of your microwave, so keep checking on intervals. The oats are cooked when doubled in quantity and soft.
Add the semi sweet chocolate chips and sugar (if using) at this point and stir to completely combine.
Garnish with walnuts and strawberries