Mango Lassi | Mango Yogurt Smoothie
Better than restaurant-style, this creamy Mango Lassi is made with only 5 ingredients and is ready in less than 2 minutes!
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 1 cup greek yogurt chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup ice cubes about four to five cubes
- slivered pistachios for garnishing
- Mangoes: Fresh mangoes are ideal, but not always easily available. Use the frozen kind or canned sweetened pulp.
- Yogurt: I use full fat, but regular yogurt, low-fat yogurt, all work well in this recipe. The creaminess will vary depending on the yogurt though.
- Milk: Again use full fat for that creamy texture or swap with skim milk.
- Sugar: If your mangoes are sweet enough, you can skip the sugar altogether or replace it with a sweetener.
- Cardamom Powder: used traditionally to sprinkle over the lassi, but I did not have any on hand.
- Make it Vegan: Substitute with almond yogurt and almond milk to make this lassi vegan or any other dairy alternatives suitable for vegans.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1334IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1mg