Easy Cheesy Baked Oregano Omelette
This Cheesy Baked Oregano Omelette is so easy to whip up in the morning and so very delicious! Perfect for lazy weekend brunches.
Servings 6 -8
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small tomato chopped into cubes
- 1 small onion chopped into cubes
- 1/2 green capsicum chopped into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese I used Grana Padona which is similar to Parmesan cheese. You can use any good melting cheese that you have on hand such as parmesan, cheddar, grana padona or mozzarella
Preheat oven to 180 C/356 F. Lightly grease a 10 inch baking dish.
In a medium sized bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Add in the chopped tomato, onion and capsicum and mix. Add in the dried oregano, salt and pepper and mix.
Pour this omelette mixture to the prepared baking dish.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until the omelette is cooked on the edges but still needs to be cooked in the middle. At this point scatter the cheese over the omelette and for cook for 5-7 minutes or until the omelette is cooked to your liking.