This Greek Salad is packed with fresh flavors and is ready in just 10 minutes! A few simple ingredients combined together to make a salad perfect for summer.
Servings 3 -4 servings
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cucumbers sliced in half lengthwise, and then cut into thick wedges
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup black olives pitted
- 10 oz creamy feta cheese cut into chunks
In a mixing bowl whisk together the olive oil and oregano.
Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and olives and toss so that the dressing coats the salad evenly.
Top with chunks of feta cheese and sprinkle with more oregano if desired.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 1769mg | Potassium: 565mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1084IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 534mg | Iron: 2mg