Honey Pineapple Rainbow Fruit Salad
Honey Pineapple Rainbow Fruit Salad is the perfect refreshing and delicious way to enjoy fruit. Perfect for breakfast, a mid afternoon snack or even a light dessert!
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- A handful of freshly chopped mint
- 500 grams strawberries hulled and quartered
- 2 kiwis peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple sliced and cut into chunks
- 1/2 honeydew melon sliced and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, honey, lime juice and freshly chopped mint.
Add all of the fruit to the mixing bowl, and gently toss together until the the dressing coats all of the fruit nicely.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 639mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 138mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg