Chickpea Pomegranate Salad
This Chickpea Pomegranate Salad is filled packed full of fresh flavors with lots of herbs and is super easy to make. Perfect for the long summer days!
Servings 10 servings
- For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 medium jalapeno chopped finely
- For the Salad:
- 2 15 oz cans of chickpeas, drained
- 2 15 oz cans of red kidney beans, drained
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
For the Dressing:
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and jalapeno.
Add the chickpeas and red kidney beans, and mix until fully combined.
Now add the herbs: parsley, mint, and dill.
Add pomegranate and red onion.
Mix until fully combined.