Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe
This Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe is perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks. With just a handful of ingredients this easy macaroni salad recipe is ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 pound elbow macaroni (cooked and drained according to package instructions)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cucumbers (sliced into quarters)
- 1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the elbow macaroni, mayonnaise and white vinegar and mix until combined.
Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, dried oregano, and salt & pepper and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg