Chana Chaat Recipe
This chana chaat recipe (Indian Chickpea Salad) is a no cook salad and is super delicious. Chana chaat recipe requires only a handful of simple pantry ingredients, and is ready in no time. Perfect for a light lunch or potlucks!
- 2 400 grams chickpea cans (drain the liquid)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped finely)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped finely)
- 1 lemon (squeezed - about 1/4 cup)
- handful coriander (finely chopped)
In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (up to overnight).
When ready to serve, toss the chana chaat once more and top with more chopped coriander if desired.
Calories: 16kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg