Aloo Chaat is a delicious, popular Indian street food item. This aloo chaat recipe is made with fried potatoes and topped with sev, pomegranate seeds, and green chutney.
For the Aloo Chaat
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cubed potatoes boiled to al dente
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1-2 tablespoons green chutney
For the Toppings
- Chopped coriander
- Pomegranate seeds
- Green Chutney (I've linked the recipe to this at the bottom of the recipe card)
Heat oil in frying pan or skillet and add the potatoes, and fry until they’re golden brown.
Add the spices (chaat masala, red chilli powder and cumin powder) and cook for 30 seconds.
Then add the green chutney and cook for another 30 seconds. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Top with chopped coriander, sev and pomegranate seeds and more green chutney.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 897mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg