Quick Strawberry Mousse Recipe
This gorgeous and dreamy Strawberry Mousse recipe, is so easy to make and only require 5 ingredients and a blender. It’s creamy, fluffy and full of fresh strawberry flavour.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and chopped into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 3 oz pack strawberry flavour jello
Dissolve the strawberry jello mix into the hot water.
Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour the strawberry mousse into serving cups.
Cover and store in the fridge for overnight.
Before serving, garnish with sliced strawberries.
- Whipping Cream: Whipping cream is the same as heavy whipping cream. If you don't have that easy available, then you may use thick tetra pack cream as well.
- Blending Tips: Blend the ingredients really well, otherwise you may end up with tiny little pieces of jelly.
- For Serving: I used 0.1 litre disposable cups to serve this strawberry mousse as seen in the pictures. I was able to fill 10 cups like these, and each cup serves a generous serving as this is a very rich dessert. You may also use disposable shot glasses for a larger crowd which will yield approximately 35 servings.
- Storage: This strawberry mousse remains good in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg