This Kiwi Juice is a unique and delicious beverage, perfect for hot summer days! Made with only 6 ingredients it's ready in just 5 minutes!
- 3 Kiwis peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can 7up or Sprite
- Ice optional
Add the kiwis, sugar, lemon juice, fresh mint leaves, and water to a blender or Nutribullet.
Blend for a few seconds until smooth and well combined.
Add ice to serving glasses, and pour in the kiwi juice.
Pour over the 7up, top with additional mint leaves and lemon slices, if desired.
- Using a blender or nutribullet: I recommend using a high-powered blender to make this recipe. Alternatively, you can also use a food processor if you don't have a blender.
- Using a juicer: You can use a juicer to juice the kiwi, and in this case, you don't even have to peel it. Once you have the kiwi juice, you can proceed with the rest of the recipe.
- Kiwi Fruit: Use ripe kiwi, as they're the sweetest and most flavorful. To check for ripeness, gently press the kiwi with your thumb. It should slightly give in but not be too soft.
- Sugar: Sometimes kiwis can be a little sour, so you need to add sugar to the juice. However, you can also use honey as a substitute.
- Lemon Juice: This adds a brightness to the overall flavor of the kiwi juice, so don't skip it! I highly recommend using freshly squeezed lemon juice as bottled lemon juice just doesn't taste the same.
- Mint: Mint adds such a refreshing and subtle flavor to the juice. However, if you don't have fresh mint on hand, you can just skip it. The juice will still be delicious.
- 7 up / Sprite: I use sugar-free to just cut out the extra flavor, but it's really up to you!
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 901mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 75g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Vitamin C: 266mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg