This easy mango milkshake recipe only requires 4 ingredients: mangoes, milk, sugar and ice. It's the perfect summer drink!
- 2 fresh mangoes chopped into cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar adjust according to the sweetness of your mango
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- mint for garnishing optional
Place all ingredients in the nutri-bullet or blender.
Blend until all ingredients are incorporated.
Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
- Mango: Fresh is best, but can be substituted with mango puree or frozen mangoes.
- Milk: Use full fat milk for the creamiest results. Make it vegan by replacing the milk with almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk.
- Sugar: adjust the sweetness according to your mangoes, or even skip it altogether!
- Ice: Use ice cream instead to make the shake even more indulgent!
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 3552IU | Vitamin C: 76mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg