EGG HALWA (ANDAY KA HALWA)
Egg halwa is a delicious dessert that’s made with eggs, milk, and bread.
It’s an easy recipe that comes together fast, and is an absolute favourite in our home.
butter cardamoms choti elaichi eggs milk white bread sugar vanilla essence
– In a medium sized saucepan, add the butter and let it melt. Add the cardamom and let it sizzle for a few seconds.
– Mix all of the other ingredients in a bowl, and pour this mixture into the saucepan.
– Keep the heat very low, and keep stirring so that the eggs don’t scramble.
– After about 5-7 minutes of cooking on low heat, increase the heat and cook the egg halwa until it becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of the saucepan.
– The egg halwa needs to be cooked until it’s light golden and you can see the butter coming to the surface of the halwa.
– This will take about 10-15 minutes of cooking on high heat, and stirring every few minutes or so.
Swipe Up for the entire recipes and all my tips and tricks