CREAMY MUSHROOM CHICKEN RECIPE
This restaurant worthy one pan chicken recipe features juicy, golden brown chicken breasts smothered in a creamy mushroom parmesan sauce.
My Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe is fancy enough for date night and simple enough to make during the week. This easy keto chicken recipe is comfort food at its finest!
For the Chicken Butter chicken salt & pepper For the Creamy Mushroom Sauce Butter oil garlic cloves mushroom cream water chicken cube salt & pepper dried tarragon parmesan cheese
Creamy Mushroom Chicken
chicken, lunch, dinner
– In a skillet, melt the butter and cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
For The Chicken
Make the Batter
– Now to same pan add more butter and a little bit of oil. – Add chopped onion and sauté. Then add garlic and sauté a few seconds, until it's fragrant.
For the Creamy Mushroom Sauce
– Add the sliced mushrooms, and cook until softened and golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
– Add the cream, water and chicken cube. Cook until the chicken cube has dissolved.
– Now add the salt & pepper, dried tarragon. – Mix, and simmer for a few minutes, until the sauce has slightly thickened.
Swipe Up for the entire recipe.