This White Chicken Karahi is creamy, savoury and just super delicious. I mean we’re talking about a spicy, creamy chicken curry, what’s there not to like? 🙂
I absolutely love this version of chicken karahi, not only for its taste (which is really good btw) but also for the fact that it takes very less effort in the kitchen.
- Bone-in Chicken - Oil - Ginger Garlic - Green Chilies grinded to paste - Salt - Yogurt - Black Pepper - Roasted Cumin Seeds - Roasted Coriander Seeds - Ginger - Heavy Cream - Butter - Green Chilies
White Chicken Karahi
– Heat oil in a wok, add the chicken and fry until its golden brown.
Add the ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, and salt.
– Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
– While the chicken is cooking, mix the yogurt, black pepper, cumin and coriander.
– Add this yogurt mixture to the chicken, and cook for an addition 6-8 minutes until most of the water has evaporated, and you can see the oil on the surface of the curry.
– Now add the cream and butter, and cook for a minute or two.
Swipe Up for the entire recipes and all my tips and tricks