Spooky Halloween Jello is a cute and easy treat for Halloween that the kids will absolutely love. It’s customizable and perfect for all types of Halloween parties and spooky parties.
So, I’m back with yet another spooky treat that’s perfect for kids! My four year old loved decorating her own Spooky Halloween Jello, while I was photographing this recipe. So it’s a great Halloween treat to make with kids! This Halloween jello was inspired by these Six-Ingredient Cake Mix Halloween Monster Cookies that I posted last week.
I was planning to make another spooky recipe but I really, really wanted it to be as easy as possible. And so I came up with the idea of Spooky Halloween Jello. It’s super easy to make, and you can customize it however you want! And that’s the best part about great recipes, right? You can easily add your own touch to them! 🙂
Ingredients for Spooky Halloween Jello
- You’ll need Jell-o mix. I used lime jell-o mix and cherry jell-o mix, but this would work with any flavor!
- Gummy worms. I used Bebeto Spaghetti that are long and stringy, and kind of look like skinny worms. But you can easily use Haribo gummy worms.
- I also added Haribo teeth – which are basically marshmallows shaped like teeth.
- For the creepy eyes I used mini marshmallows and skittles. You can even use m&m’s.
- To draw on the eyes, I used this edible black marker pen. I actually got a whole pack of edible markers, because I couldn’t find a black one sold separately.
How to Serve Spooky Halloween Jello
I used these large glass goblets to serve the jello in, but you can serve them in small plastic cups or even as jello shots. It would be great served in a large punch bowl and topped with all the spooky candies and worms. So it’s really upto you how to serve this Spooky Halloween Jello. It’s perfect for Halloween parties!
More Spooky Halloween Recipes:
I do hope you try out this Spooky Halloween Jello, it’s sure to be a hit at Halloween and spooky, creepy parties! 🙂
Spooky Halloween Jello
- 6 oz lime jell-o mix or cherry jell-o mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- Jelly worms
- Mini marshmallows
- Vampire teeth gummies
- 1 edible marker pen
- Prepare the jello by adding hot water the to mix in a medium sized bowl. Mix until completely dissolved.
- Then add a cup of cold water and mix.
- Pour into your jello cups.
- Place in the refrigerator, and let it set. I let it set overnight, but it only takes a few hours to set.
- Meanwhile, prepare your spooky eyes by drawing black eyeballs on the mini marshmallows and skittles.
- Once the jell-o has set, top it with plain mini marshmallows. Then you can top it with the scary mini marshmallow eyes and skittles, vampire teeth gummies, and jelly worms.
- Serve immediately.