PAKISTANI MIXED SABZI RECIPE
Learn how to make Pakistani style Mixed Sabzi today. Mixed Sabzi is a delicious, healthy recipe that’s often made with a variety of vegetables and usually eaten with roti and chutney on the side. It’s super nutritious and vegan too!
This is a great recipe to make when you’re craving for a healthy recipe and you want to use up all the vegetables in your fridge.
Oil Cumin seeds Onion Peas Cauliflower Carrot Potato Tomatoes Turmeric powder Lal mirch powder Salt
– Heat oil in a pot, and then add the cumin seeds. Saute for a bout 30 seconds, and then add the chopped onion.
– Saute until the onion is golden brown.
– Add the chopped veggies and also add the tomatoes.
– Now add the spices, and mix.
– Cook covered on low heat, until all the vegetables are cooked through.
– To serve garnish with chopped coriander.
Swipe Up for the entire recipes and all my tips and tricks