Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you do any cooking or baking? My weekend was great, and well full of work. I basically spent the weekend editing this video here…for this very fun and delicious recipe: Softest Funfetti Cookies!!!
And I thought Monday would be the perfect day to post this recipe for the Softest Funfetti Cookies to push away through the Monday blues.
And when I say that these are the Softest Funfetti Cookies ever, well I truly mean it. They are super soft, melt on your tongue cookies, and basically perfect for all you cookie monsters out there. I hope you don’t mind me calling you guys cookie monsters, I’m probably the biggest one on earth. Lol.
The white chocolate chips add a creamy deliciousness to the cookies, and the sprinkles add lots of fun and color to these cookies.
Now let’s talk about the actual recipe which is super easy. Some times I think I should have called my blog SUPER EASY RECIPES, but that would have been kind of boring, no? But seriously, if you’re a regular reader around here, you know and are probably tired of hearing how everything I make is super easy.
But it’s true, and I promise to only share super easy and delicious recipes, because life is too short for complications in life. I mean as if we don’t have enough problems to solve anyway right? Can’t deal with difficult cooking on top of that.
Anyway. The basics of the recipe are here:
1.) Simple ingredients, that you probably have lying around in your pantry. And even if you don’t, these super soft and chewy funfetti cookies are worth making a trip to the grocery store.
2.) No mixer involved. Yay, less stuff to wash.
3.) The recipe is fairly quick to make. It takes a few minutes to whip up the dough, but it has to be chilled for at least 30 minutes or else you won’t be able to get thick cookies.
And the cookies take only 8-9 minutes to bake. So all in all, it only takes about an hour to make these cookies, and I think that’s pretty good, when the result is as delicious as these cookies.
Don’t forget to watch the fun video (above) I made for the Softest Funfetti Cookies ever, for a visual guide to making these cookies.
If you do make these cookies, do let me know how they turned out. I love to hear from my readers. 😀
The Softest Funfetti Cookies
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup 170 grams melted butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, white sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredient mix to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Now gently fold in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Cover the bowl and chill for at least 30 minutes or upto 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 175 C.
- When ready to bake, take out of fridge and roll into medium sized dough balls.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Cookies will look undercooked, but will continue cooking on the baking sheet. Let cool to room temperature and then remove from the baking sheet.