This gorgeous and quick Strawberry Mousse recipe is so easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients and a blender. It’s creamy, fluffy and full of fresh strawberry flavour.
If you love chocolate, then you’ll also love this Eggless Chocolate Mousse, it’s divine!
This is one of those rare unicorn desserts that are SUPER easy to make, but seem like you put your heart and soul into making them. But really, this is a blender dessert that requires no cooking / baking, no special techniques and only a few simple ingredients.
I actually learned this recipe from one of my dear friends, when I had it at her dinner party. I fell in love with this fresh strawberry mousse instantly. When I got the recipe from her to recreate it at home, I couldn’t believe how easy and simple it was.
What You Need for this Mousse
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Mousse
- Start by dissolving the jello mix in one of cup of hot water.
- Add all the ingredients (chopped strawberries, heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar and the jello powder dissolved into hot water) to a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into serving cups and store in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight until completely set.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
I served this strawberry mousse in small disposable cups (0.1 litre each) and was able to get 10 generous servings this way. However, this is a really rich dessert so it goes a long way.
If you want to make these strawberry mousse cups for a larger crowd, then you can use small shot glasses which will yield about 35 servings. They look so pretty and are a total crowd pleaser.
More Easy & Delicious Desserts
Quick Strawberry Mousse Recipe
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and chopped into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 3 oz pack strawberry flavour jello
- Dissolve the strawberry jello mix into the hot water.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mousse into serving cups.
- Cover and store in the fridge for overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced strawberries.
- Whipping Cream: Whipping cream is the same as heavy whipping cream. If you don't have that easy available, then you may use thick tetra pack cream as well.
- Blending Tips: Blend the ingredients really well, otherwise you may end up with tiny little pieces of jelly.
- For Serving: I used 0.1 litre disposable cups to serve this strawberry mousse as seen in the pictures. I was able to fill 10 cups like these, and each cup serves a generous serving as this is a very rich dessert. You may also use disposable shot glasses for a larger crowd which will yield approximately 35 servings.
- Storage: This strawberry mousse remains good in the fridge for up to 3 days.