This Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe is perfect for summer BBQs and potlucks. With just a handful of ingredients this easy recipe is ready in 15 minutes. Pair it with these Crispy Breaded Chicken Cutlets for a complete meal!
Look at how gorgeous this Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe is. Not to mention, it's really tasty too!
So let's talk about this macaroni salad, and why it's the perfect recipe for summer BBQs and potlucks. There's basically only two reasons:
1.) It's SUPER easy (ready in 15 minutes - sorry for shouting, but easy recipes make me SO happy!)
2.) It's very, very delicious and very adaptable as well.
So basically, you can pretty much adjust this recipe according to your taste. Don't like olives? Skip them and add relish instead. Don't like cucumbers (who are you even?) add carrots or celery!
Basically this Easy Creamy Macaroni Summer Macaroni Salad recipe is the most adjustable salad ever, and you'll probably won't go wrong in any case. Just don't add chocolate cake, though. :p
- Add grilled chicken/tuna to make this salad a complete lunch or dinner.
- Add chopped boiled eggs to make this into a hearty salad.
- You can even add different condiments like mustard, buffalo sauce, or even sriracha sauce!
- Different types of soft cheese would work well in this macaroni salad would work great too. I sometimes add feta cheese to this salad and it turns out fabulous.
- The more veggies you add to it, the yummier it turns out. I've added chopped bell peppers, corn and peas in this salad and they make this salad even yummier.
Serve It With
- Crispy Baked Lemon Chicken Tenders
- This salad would go great with this Easy Chicken Korma Curry and white rice.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
- This creamy macaroni salad also pairs really well with burgers and hotdogs.
- It would be great with some BBQ chicken too. Yum!
Pin this Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe here!
Easy Creamy Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 pound elbow macaroni (cooked and drained according to package instructions)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cucumbers (sliced into quarters)
- 1/2 cup black olives (sliced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the elbow macaroni, mayonnaise and white vinegar and mix until combined.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, dried oregano, and salt & pepper and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.