French fry lovers of the world, it’s time to rejoice! Have I got a savory, indulgent treat for you today, or what? We’re talking Garlic Butter Parmesan Fries, and yes they do taste as good as they sound.
I don’t know why I’ve been eating my fries plain all my life.
Adding a few simple pantry ingredients, has really changed my french fry game.
Garlic + Melted Butter + Parsley + Parmesan = The best topping ever for fries!!
But maybe not so much for vampires. Lol.
I mean, fries are good anyway right? But then you add butter, garlic and parmesan, and BOOM. Your life changes. Okay, okay, maybe your life doesn’t change exactly. But it kinda does, because you’re never going to go back to eating plain fries.
I mean, I do like to add toppings to fries, but this is the first time I’ve made such a simple topping for the fries, and it really has made a huge difference. When we made the video for these Garlic Butter Parmesan fries (see above) my husband and I could not stop eating these fries. They’re seriously addictive!
Here are some other ideas for jazzing up a bag of frozen fries:
- Ooey gooey cheesy pizza fries loaded with pepperoni and pizza sauce. Yum!
- Cheeseburger loaded fries – ground beef, pickles, cheese and ketchup is all you need for these delicious fries!
- Nachos fries – mix up the two insanely delicious snacks and come up with something completely different and exciting.
- Cheesy fries topped with salsa and sour cream is also a great idea!
But first, I’d suggest that you make these Garlic Butter Parmesan Fries because they are the best. And so easy too. I love easy snacks!
Minimum effort, but maximum flavor…you all know that’s my motto! 🙂
I do hope you try this recipe, because it really does taste good as it looks.
Garlic Butter Parmesan Fries
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- A handful of fresh parsley chopped
- 1 medium sized bag of frozen fries cooked according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Combine the butter and garlic paste in a bowl. Melt in microwave.
Add parsley to this butter garlic mixture.
Drizzle this butter mixture over the fries and toss until the fries are evenly coated.
Sprinkle over parmesan cheese.