So let's have a moment of silence to appreciate and honor this beautifully indulgent milkshake, which served its maker well. It satisfied chocolatey-peanut-butter-banana cravings of said maker. It was a beauty to look at, the deep chocolatey brown and the cloudy fluff of sweet whipped cream. This milkshake lived a short, but a dedicated flavor giving and taste-bud satisfying life. It only lived for this post's photo shoot and then it was slurped till the very end. So it really does deserve a moment of silence.
Okay, moment over! Now let's get down to talking about this milkshake. I know, I know what's there to talk about a milkshake, it's just a drink. But no, no, no. This is not just a milkshake. This is THE milkshake.
I mean just look at it. All that chocolatey peanut butteriness in one tall glass. Oh and it's got a banana in it, so it's kind of healthy, right? Well, okay maybe not. But it's still delicious nonetheless.
I just had to add this last final picture to convince you of this delicious concoction of mine before giving you the recipe. There's some ice cream in there too!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups & Banana Milkshake
- 3 regular sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 3 scoops chocolate or vanilla ice cream I used chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk can adjust amount for thicker or thinner consistency
- 1 roughly chopped banana
- Whipped cream for topping optional
- Cocoa powder for topping optional
- Place ice cream, milk and banana in a blender. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add in Reese's peanut butter cups and pulse until they full incorporated.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.