I’m here for a short, sweet, and a very creamy coffeelicious post today. I know it’s getting cold pretty much around the world, except in the desert I live in. It is NOT anywhere near cold here. This drink is the perfect reprieve from the never ending heat over here. And it’s probably the easiest drink I’ve ever made. In fact, it’s barely a recipe. More of a concept I suppose. A very, very delicious coffee concept drink.
Just look at the frothiness down below. Don’t tell me you’re not tempted to try this at least once. Can you see the condensation on the glass? That creamy, cold coffeeness can be yours in just 5 minutes.
And if you really want to try this right now but it’s too cold, then just crank up the heat and sip away. It’s totally worth it. Only four ingredients. One blender. And you’re ready to dive into that pool of cold creamy sea of coffee. Yes, I’m weird and I did just say cold creamy sea of coffee. But that’s true and you’ll know it when you whip this drink up in no time for yourself!
Easy & Creamy Cold Coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 2 scoops vanilla or chocolate ice cream I used vanilla
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee adjust to taste
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- For Topping:
- Whipped cream
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until all of the ingredients are fully incorporate and you have a thick creamy cold coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Happy sipping!