Have I got a party appetizer for you or what? These Buffalo Sauce Chicken Wings are perfect for your gathering at your place.
Let's breakdown the advantages of making these for a large crowd of people:
1.) These are baked in the oven, under the broiler. They only take a few minutes, and you can make them in large batches. Much easier and healthier than deep frying.
2.) The sauce is just a simple combination of store bought Buffalo Sauce, butter and seasonings. Ditto for the quick marinade.
3.) They are so delicious. Spicy, sticky, hot. Best. thing. ever.
Your friends will love you for these wings. And no need to tell them how effortless they are! 😉
Hope you enjoy these finger licking good wings!
Buffalo Sauce Chicken Wings
- 6 chicken wings 6 wingettes, 6 drumettes
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- garlic powder
- Cut the chicken wings into two, the wingettes and drummettes (discard the tips). You can even ask the butcher to do this for you, if you don't want to do it yourself.
- Place the wings in a deep bowl and marinade with a few tablespoons of the buffalo hot sauce, until they are just covered with the sauce. Add the seasonings to the marinade. Place in the fridge and let marinade for an hour. You can skip this step if you don't have time.
- Preheat the oven to 225 C degrees and turn on the broiler.
- Place the chicken wings skin side up on a baking sheet covered with greased foil. Broil for about 6 minutes, but keep an eye on the wings so as to not brown them too much.
- Take out the wings, and flip them onto the other side and broil for another 6 minutes. Again keep a close eye on the wings.
- While the wings are broiling, place the butter and buffalo hot sauce in a sauce pan, and cook until the butter has melted.
- Take out the wings, place them in a deep bowl, and pour the buffalo hot sauce. Toss gently so that all the wings are covered with sauce.
- Serve with your favourite dip. Enjoy!
Looking for more delicious appetizers? Look below: