So let’s have a moment of silence to appreciate and honor this beautifully indulgent milkshake, which served its maker well. It satisfied chocolatey-peanut-butter-banana cravings of said maker. It was a beauty to look at, the deep chocolatey brown and the cloudy fluff of sweet whipped cream. This milkshake lived a short, but a dedicated flavor giving and taste-bud satisfying life. It only lived for this post’s photo shoot and then it was slurped till the very end. So it really does deserve a moment of silence.
Okay, moment over! Now let’s get down to talking about this milkshake. I know, I know what’s there to talk about a milkshake, it’s just a drink. But no, no, no. This is not just a milkshake. This is THE milkshake.
I mean just look at it. All that chocolatey peanut butteriness in one tall glass. Oh and it’s got a banana in it, so it’s kind of healthy, right? Well, okay maybe not. But it’s still delicious nonetheless.
I just had to add this last final picture to convince you of this delicious concoction of mine before giving you the recipe. There’s some ice cream in there too!
A delicious combination of Reese's Peanut Butter cups and banana makes this milkshake a perfect summer treat.
5 minCook Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 regular sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 3 scoops chocolate or vanilla ice cream (I used chocolate)
- 1/3 cup milk (can adjust amount for thicker or thinner consistency)
- 1 roughly chopped banana
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Cocoa powder for topping (optional)
- Place ice cream, milk and banana in a blender. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add in Reese's peanut butter cups and pulse until they full incorporated.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.